Last night in the cold, thunder and lightening we attempted to go fishing at the pond at the Cove down from our house. Grandpa Norris bought Jake and Tucker new fishing poles. They fish for maybe 10 minutes and thats about all they have the attention for. Braden is the only one who caught a fish but he was on the other side of the bank and I did not have my long lense to get his picture. However his fish escaped before he could get it off his hook. O well he doesn't like to eat them any way. I guess we will have to try another day when it is warmer.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Glad you got those pictures! Not much fishing but it was fun anyway! Next time we will be better prepared.
you sure picked a bad time for it lol at least they got to try it out tho. do you know you have an old blog address for me on your blog list?
Nik enjoyed coming and seeing Braden. He told us there were fish in that pond. Cool!! If the kids get bored tell them to go catch dinner!
I still haven't posted about fishing!It was so fun! I need to, I just got sidetracked with a skunk infestation in our neighborhood.
Post a Comment