Monday, August 25, 2008

Jones Family Party





At the end of every summer my grandma throughs an end of summer bash with all the family. My uncle and cousins come from Idaho along with my other family that live in the valley. Unlike most families I have 11 total cousins, including the 5 on this side. But throw in all the cousins kids and we have 16 great grand kids. When we arrived me and my two sisters were all wearing the same shirt. Holly and I have have it in white and Lori in black. My dad says thats what we get for all shopping at the same store. (Holly sells Layers clothing). But we look so cute like a reversed oreo. In the future we will need to call each other. Jake and Wyatt had fun playing on the play ground and looking at everyone's car engines (Wyatt is a little facsinated with engines right now). And now my mom has her picture on my blog so she can't sue me now. Ha Ha. All in all it was a fun night talking to everyone.

2 comments:

Lia said...

I've had the chance to hear about your family. Now I got to put some faces to the stories. You can totally tell you're sisters! Looks like you had fun!

Katie said...

Family parties are so much fun! I think it's so funny that the two blondes ended up with white shirts and the brunette with black.