The week of Halloween was busy. Starting with Braden's team fundraiser at trick or treat street the Friday before Halloween. The next day our ward had its annual chili cook off and trunk or treat. Sunday we went to Danny's dads and had a party where the kids carved pumpkins and hung out with their cousins. The next night Danny's mom had a party. We all dressed up. Danny and I were hippies. We ate and went through the spooky Haunted House Braden and Derek created in the back yard. We skipped to Thursday and carved our pumpkins were grew from the garden. The next day was Halloween. We started with the school parade at 9am. Followed by the fourth grade program. Next I helped in Katelyn's class. The kids played games and rotated to each class. We played musical chairs. It was a hit. Next Jake had his parade since he is in pm kindergarten. I felt like I was at the school all day. After school I took all the kids to my dads work for a party with the cousins. They trick or treated played games, decorated cookies and ate scones. Next we stopped at both of my grandparents for some trick or treating. Finally we went home. Braden went to Nik's to hang out for the evening. Jake went trick or treating with Cort and Katelyn went with Zach, Chandler and Mikaela. I stayed home and handed out candy. It was a long week. I think my kids were done with Halloween by the end of the night.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment