Wednesday, November 26, 2008

All I want for my Birthday is an Ipod


Katelyn hit double digits this week - 10. All she has wanted for months is her own Ipod. So she got her own cool pink Ipod and gift card so she can pick her own music. Now you can see her dancing and hear her singing all through out the house and in the car. Lucky us since the poor girl can't carry a tune. Happy Birthday sweetie.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday again Katelyn!

Arnie said...

What other color would she pick???

Katie said...

Good parents buy their beautiful daughter an iPod IN SPITE of the fact she can't sing. I'm sure she was so happy!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm love to find out how tight her ass and sweet 10 yr old pu--y are bet she would be a great f--k, my sis was 8 our first time I was 14 and did her until I left home at 22,started doing stuff when she was 2 being in her pu--y at 8 was best