Saturday, December 6, 2008

Soup Recipe for the crock pot

Someone in my ward made this soup for our super Saturday a few weeks ago. I thought it was Souper good. So here is the recipe. I am sure she doesn't mind if I share it. I am not sure what she calls it so I titled it myself. It is easy to make.

Chicken Taco Soup Tiffany Duval

4 whole unthawed chicken breasts
2 cans 15 oz black beans
2 cans 15 oz Mexican stewed tomatoes
1 cup salsa
4 oz chopped green chilies
14 ½ oz tomato sauce

Put it all in the crockpot and cook 8 hrs on low. The last 30 minutes shred the chicken. Top with grated cheese or sour cream.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I think it's the same recipe as on the sister's cafe. Thanks so much!!! (and for emailing it too!!!)
I heart Jen!!!

Stephanie said...

I made this and added some cans of corn to it. It was very yummy!