people in line we finally reached the front. The lady told us we were not able to take pictures with our own camera it was "mall policy". I said it has never been a problem in the past. She proceeded to tell me Kiddie Kandids never enforced it and there are signs all over the mall. I said so you want me to pay $14.99 for a 4x6 for a picture I can have developed at Smiths for .20 cents or less. Sounds like a conspiracy to me and a way for the mall to take advantage of people and earn more money. She finally agreed to let us take 1-2 pictures if we hurried. The reason they won't let people take their own pictures is because it takes too much time and holds up the line. My kids were with Santa less then 2 minutes and I only took one picture. I can understand some people may take advantage of this but that's when you limit their time with Santa and not punish everyone else. I thought we lived in a free country where I could take pictures of my kids. I hate going to the mall and supporting the city of Sandy.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Visit with Santa
people in line we finally reached the front. The lady told us we were not able to take pictures with our own camera it was "mall policy". I said it has never been a problem in the past. She proceeded to tell me Kiddie Kandids never enforced it and there are signs all over the mall. I said so you want me to pay $14.99 for a 4x6 for a picture I can have developed at Smiths for .20 cents or less. Sounds like a conspiracy to me and a way for the mall to take advantage of people and earn more money. She finally agreed to let us take 1-2 pictures if we hurried. The reason they won't let people take their own pictures is because it takes too much time and holds up the line. My kids were with Santa less then 2 minutes and I only took one picture. I can understand some people may take advantage of this but that's when you limit their time with Santa and not punish everyone else. I thought we lived in a free country where I could take pictures of my kids. I hate going to the mall and supporting the city of Sandy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I hate that kind of stuff. They should just have a sign that says, "Each child will get X minutes with Santa. Please have your camera's ready when you reach the front of the line." And then they would need to enforce the time limit. It's not that hard to figure out how to make happy customers.
They took way more time up explaining why we shouldn't take pics than we did taking pics hahaha
Post a Comment