It has been too long since I posted anything on my blog. Life has been busy. Christmas came and went. The snow came and kept coming. Finally a little relief today. The sun was shinning. I actually wore my sun glasses. Danny has been busy at work as usual. Braden has been playing futsal. If I ever remember to take my camera to a game I will take some pictures. Katelyn finished reading Twilight. All Jake just wants to do is play with his friends and go to school. Believe it or not he can sometimes be my easiest child because between a teenager and a 10 year old tweenie he is easy to entertain and he loves to help me around the house. I will take it why I can because I have got a jump start on my spring cleaning this week. I forget how dirty the house can get even when you surface clean every week. That's it for now I will try to be better.
Here are some pictures from Christmas.



No comments:
Post a Comment