Here is a picture of the new house and one of the old. We are finally getting settled. Don't get me wrong I still have a basement full of boxes to go through but one day at a time. I am not as young as I use to be.
Beautiful new home. Can't wait to see it (hint, hint for a housewarming party). Have fun unpacking and getting settled. Looks like you have an amazing view out back!
5 comments:
Love your new house Jen! When's the house-warming party?
Your house if pretty, Jen. I love the rock work. We really should plan a lunch or something. I miss you!
How exciting! I second the house warming party.
Beautiful new home. Can't wait to see it (hint, hint for a housewarming party). Have fun unpacking and getting settled. Looks like you have an amazing view out back!
Congratulations!! I'll wait patiently for my invite to the house warming party.
Post a Comment