Monday, October 13, 2008

Daddy Daughter Date






Friday night Katelyn and Danny attended the Activity Days Daddy Daughter 50's night. They dressed up (improvised with what we had) Danny cut out a poddle and we pinned it to Katelyn's skirt. At the activity they had bubble gum blowing contests, drank rootbeer floats, played a game of guess who's foot it is and a quiz on how well they new each other. Don't they look cute

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. I'm not sure how I missed this post since it's older but I did. I changed my blog list to show pics and that's what made me look. NOW DO YOUR TAG!

Anonymous said...

mum I hope you bought her some sexy little knickers to wear, you want me to buy you dinner ok but when we get home I want some pu--y and I love when they have sexy little knickers to take off