As promised we got some shots of Jake playing soccer. His team of course won again. Alot to not many. Jake did not score today but he had a few break aways he took all the way down the field and out of bounds. The battery ran out before we got to Katelyn's game so we did not get any shots of her. We will try for her next week. Her team lost 2-1 after dominating the game with 7-8 shots on goal the second half. Nothing seemed to want to go in. Braden's team played much better. Finally showing up to the game mentally and playing like the team we know they are. After two delays for lightening we still ended up losing 2-1. But I can handle a loss as long as they play well. We lost to the second place team so hopefully they are on the road to improvement. After all the games we went to Wyatts birthday party and then to the last game at the crappy Rice Eccles Stadium to watch REAL loose their first home game all season. The next home game will be in the new stadium Oct 9th. I will try a remember to take my camera. At least my Cougars won again 44-0. Ok they killed them. They are now ranked 11th in the nation. Cross your fingers for a BCS invitation.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I was sad that Nik was sick and I didn't get to see the game. I could have come over, but had a million other things going that day anyway. It's good to hear that they did well.
Post a Comment