Monday, September 1, 2008

Timpanogos Cave




On Saturday we took the kids and hiked up to Timpanogos Cave in American Fork. The hike usually takes people 1.5 hrs. We did it in 50 minutes. One lady asked if we ran up the mountain. It was steep and my knees ached the whole way but we are not whimps. The first and third pictures are on the trail and the middle picture is inside the cave. The kids had fun and we drank alot of water. After we hiked we went home and ate chinese food and watched BYU kick UNI's butt 41-17. Go Cougars. Summer is coming to a close, how sad. I am not ready for winter and cold weather.

3 comments:

Lia said...

I remember doing this when I was a kid. It scared me to be in the cave. Looks like you guys had a good time, maybe I should try again.

The Birds said...

Why aren't you in any of the pictures?

Katie said...

Looks like a lot of fun and good job making such great time!